- Loyola University New Orleans (J.D., 2013)
- The University of New Orleans (B.S. Business Administration, 2010)
- Jesuit High School, Class of 2006
Practice AreasPersonal Injury Maritime Law Oil and Gas Law Real Estate Law Business Litigation Contract Litigation Successions Wills and Estate Planning Commercial Real Estate Transactions Business Formation, Acquisitions and Transfers
John E. Pivach
John Pivach joined the firm in 2013 as an Associate, where his practice focuses on both litigation and transactional matters. He is admitted to practice in all Louisiana state and federal courts.
- Represented multiple landowners in complex BP claims.
- Represented a Louisiana based company in a multi-million dollar acquisition of an out of state corporation.
Professional and Civic Involvement
John is a member of the Federal Bar Association, Louisiana Bar Association, and Plaquemines Bar Association. John has volunteered for several Louisiana non-profit organizations, including the Habitat for Humanity, the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure for Breast Cancer Awareness and the Greater New Orleans Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Bars and Courts
- All Louisiana Courts, 2013
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana